African news sources have confirmed that the abducted Nigerian school girls have already been freed, despite continuing Western news propaganda suggesting otherwise.
One of the most recent of daily examples of the mainstream media merely parroting establishment talking points, regardless of political persuasion (ie., MSNBC, FOX News, CNN, etc.), is the continuing coverage of the alleged April 14 kidnapping of more than 100, 200, or 300 Nigerian school girls (depending on who you get the info from), by the Boko Haram terrorist organization. Despite the issue having little to nothing to do with protecting vital US interests, it was even reported that over 80 US military personnel were sent to the region only days ago to use drones to help look for the girls.
Conjuring eerie similarities to the totally manufactured Kony 2012 propaganda campaign that ended up collapsing under its own weight after it became widely understood that Joseph Kony hadn’t even been seen for over 6 years at the time of the attempt to get the American public behind some sort of intervention, the establishment’s fervent attempt to use any excuse to become politically and/or militarily involved in certain African regions reached a fever pitch again when Michelle Obama chimed in a few weeks ago with a pic-tweet of herself holding a hash-tag placard from the White House that said #BringBackOurGirls. Complete with Angelina Jolie further promulgating the circumstances, similar to her actions during the Kony 2012 debacle, as a so-called “Ambassador” to the UN.
But even as the hourly radio updates, the frequent TV news reports and the scrolling ticker at the bottom of the screen continues to push the propaganda that something needs to be done to help free the abducted girls from an organization that Hillary Clinton’s State Department refused to classify a terrorist organization when it had the chance, it’s been well over a month since Kenya’s News24 broke the news that the alleged abductees had already been freed only days after the initial event and all but 8 of the girls were accounted for, according to Nigerian Military sources.
It isn’t just Kenyan news, or the Nigerian military, however, that is contradicting the Western-style newspeak that never seems to illustrate anything other than excuses to conjure support for some type of involvement in the region. The leader of Nigeria's Muslim Shiite community, Sheikh Ibrahim El-Zakzaky, gave his own explanation of the Western-backed campaign to become militarily entangled in something that has nothing to do with anything related to the United States or its Western allies. Reiterating what many others believe is simply nothing more than another "Western covert operation to balkanize the nation…Just as they did in Iraq and Afghanistan" and many other parts of the world over the last few decades. Noting that the real reason the US is so interested in helping is because, "they have realized that there is gold in Zamfara and Zaria, Birnin-Gwari, [and] gold and platinum in Sokoto and Borno,” El-Zakzaky told the World Bulletin news agency.
Like the massive amounts of oil in Iraq and Libya, as well as the oil, natural gas and upwards of 90% of the world’s opium supply coming from Afghanistan, were the real reasons for those invasions as well. Because, “if their major export was broccoli,” as world-renowned trends-forecaster, Gerald Celente, once famously quoted to a Russian news agency during the 2011 US invasion of Libya, the invasion of Iraq would have likely never even happened.
Even a Special to CNN lambasted the over-the-top attempt by the US/Western media to create "superstar monsters" out of Boko Haram, without knowing all of the facts about the alleged incident before they truly became available.