Nicole Scherzinger has one of the most beautiful bodies in Hollywood, from her buffed biceps to her whittled waist to her long legs. And when it comes to the secrets of her beauty, Nicole swears by an "un-diet" of healthy foods, lots of exercise and beauty creams, according to her recent interview with Look magazine.
"I used to diet a lot and now I don't believe in them because you're going to binge, your metabolism gets messed up and then your weight is going to yo-yo. I did that for a long time," she said. Instead, she follows a healthy eating plan that includes primarily natural foods. Among her favorites:
- Oatmeal for breakfast for energy, such as Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Whole Grain, Rolled Oats (click for details)
- Wheat Thins Original 100% Whole Grain Crackers (click for details) for snacks
- Turkey or tuna sandwiches
- Fish or chicken with vegetables
- Coconut water to stay hydrated, such as Vita Coco 100% Pure Coconut Water (click for details)
- Cashew nuts and almonds
- Mangoes and bananas
Her holistic fitness plan involves toning every part of her body, from her abs to her legs to her overall cardiovascular system. For her core, Nicole uses a weighted ball, such as the Danskin Weighted Toning Ball (click for details).
In addition, Nicole uses a holistic beauty cream Murad Perfecting Day Cream (click for details). She told Now magazine that the cream, which uses natural components such as Camellia flower, evening primrose oil, lavender oil and calendula to hydrate and nourish skin, is "a life-saver. It restores my skin and can be used on its own as a moisturiser or as a primer before foundation."