Although Niall Horan of One Direction often takes to Twitter to tell 1D fans the latest news surrounding the British boy band’s music schedule, the talented singer posted on Twitter this Sunday, Feb. 3, that he’s planning on watching the Super Bowl, and hinted he may be supporting the Ravens during the big football game this evening. Metro also revealed yesterday the top ten most interesting (not to mention most fun) facts about Niall that many fans may not have known before.
Niall Horan may admittedly not know much about American football, but that doesn’t mean he doesn’t want to watch the big game that many One Direction fans may also be tuning into this Sunday. Niall took to Twitter to ask fans which team he should root for today, hinting that he may be leaning toward the Ravens in the Super Bowl:
“Who do I follow in Super Bowl tonight, American fans? 49ers or Ravens? I don’t know much about American football.”
“Looks like it’s ravens from what I’m seeing here!”
Metro also posted the top ten fun facts about Niall Horan this weekend after Niall's wild night at Harry Styles' birthday party, which may make many female One Direction fans laugh and blush at some points.
10. Before they named the band One Direction, Niall suggested they should be ‘Niall And The Potatoes’.
9. Fun fact: when Niall met Justin Bieber, Liam Payne had to escort him out of the studio so he could scream.
8. When he hugs someone, he always buries his face in their neck. That’s why people love his hugs so much.
7. He dislocated his knee playing football and there’s a 67 per cent chance it will dislocate itself randomly.
6. The first gig Niall ever went to was Busted in Dublin when he was 10 years old.
5. Niall likes to swear a lot and often stays quiet in interviews in case he accidentally says a rude word!
4. His favourite album of all time is Bon Jovi’s Greatest Hits.
3. In an awkward situation, he says ‘cheeseburgers and jelly babies!’
2. He would rather lick a fat man’s armpit than drown in a sea of mayonnaise.
1. Niall has admitted to masturbating on the tour bus. He describes it as ‘relieving tour bus boredom’.