The NHRA has released the 2013 JEGS SPORTSnationals schedule, featuring three events at world-class facilities. The sportsman events showcase drivers in the Lucas Oil Drag Racing Series and will be held at the following tracks:
- JEGS Cajun SPORTSnationals – No Problem Raceway, Belle Rose, LA, March 22nd through 24th
- JEGS Northern SPORTSnationals – National Trail Raceway, Columbus, OH, September 20th through 22nd
- JEGS Pacific SPORTSnationals – The Strip at LVMS, Las Vegas, NV, October 11th through 13th
“We are really excited about the 2013 NHRA season. There are three great JEGS SPORTSnationals events on the schedule again in 2013,” said Scott Woodruff, JEGS director of media and motorsports, on NHRA.com. “All three events have their own character and personality. If you haven’t been to one of the JEGS SPORTSnationals events you are missing out and owe it to yourself to add one or more to your NHRA racing schedule this year. You will not be disappointed. The events are a lot of fun on and off the track.”
“We are excited to return to The Strip at Las Vegas Motor Speedway for the JEGS Pacific SPORTSnationals. I know this is something the racers are very excited about,” Woodruff continued. “The staff at the facility has always been great to deal with and we thank them on behalf of all of the NHRA sportsman racers. Having additional time to plan for the JEGS Pacific SPORTSnationals will only make the event more successful on and off the track”
Get ready for the 2013 NHRA Mello Yello Drag Racing Series season at www.nhra.com.
Quotes in this piece provided by the NHRA.
Check out Paula’s Examiner columns on motorsports:
Follow Paula on:
- Facebook – Paula Thompson Freelance and Examiner.com Motorsports
- Twitter - @paulat14
- Website – paulathompsonfreelance.com
- Flickr – Paula Thompson Freelance
Contact Paula at firstname.lastname@example.org