Yankee Stadium will be the site for an NHL scheduled 2014 battle between the New York Rangers and the New Jersey Devils live stream, available free online thanks to NBC Live Extra, according to a Jan. 26 Yahoo Sports report.
The puck drops at 12:30 p.m. EST (11:30 a.m. CST/10:30 a.m. MST/9:30 a.m. PST) from the Bronx, N.Y., and it will be broadcast nationwide on NBC and CBC.
NHL hockey fans looking for the N.Y. Rangers vs. N.J. Devils live stream are in luck. Thanks to NBC Sports’ online feed, this game can be seen live and free of charge by visiting NBC Live Extra.
With a record of 27-23-3, the Rangers come in sitting in second place in the Metropolitan Division. Losers of two straight games, New York finds itself trailing the first-place (36-14-2) Pittsburgh Penguins by 17 points. Nevertheless, NHL betting experts list the “Broadway Blueshirts” as -125 money-line favorites and a -1½ [+230] goal-spread.
In contrast, New Jersey brings a two-game win streak to the “Big Ballpark in The Bronx” today, but its 22-19-11 mark is good enough for sixth in the standings. Thus, it comes as no surprise that NHL schedule 2014 oddsmakers have the Devils as +1½ [-280] underdogs and +105 straight up.
NHL Betting Action Prior to Free Live Stream Online
- NY Rangers ML: 51 percent.
- New Jersey ML: 49 percent.
- OVER: 37 percent.
- UNDER: 63 percent.
NHL Schedule 2014: Rangers vs. Devils Trends to Consider
- Under is 6-0 in Rangers last 6 when their opponent scores 2 goals or less in their previous game.
- Rangers are 4-0 in their last 4 when their opponent allows 2 goals or less in their previous game.
- Under is 7-1-1 in Rangers last 9 overall.
- Under is 3-0-4 in Devils last 7 Sunday games.
- Devils are 4-0 in their last 4 home games.
- Under is 6-0-3 in Devils last 9 vs. Eastern Conference.
- Under is 6-1-5 in the last 12 meetings in New Jersey.
- Rangers are 1-4 in the last 5 meetings in New Jersey.
- Under is 3-1-4 in the last 8 meetings.