According to an Oct. 21 Yahoo report, live stream, TV times & hockey odds for tonight's NHL schedule 2013 game between the Blackhawks and Panthers are now available.
The hockey puck is scheduled to drop at 7:30 p.m. EST (6:30 p.m. CST) and it'll be broadcast live on CSCH and/or FSFL.
A live stream feed of this NHL schedule 2013 game is also available for a series of devices, including desktop, tablet, smartphone, Xbox360, and/or PS3.
As far as hockey odds are concerned, it comes as no surprise that the defending Stanley Cup champs come into this lopsided matchup as heavy favorites.
According to Las Vegas' NHL experts, the visiting Blackhawks are listed as -205 ML favorites, compared to the hosting Panthers' +175 ML odds of an upset.
The OVER/UNDER is set at a combined total of 5½ goals, and alternate spreads for this evening's affair have Chicago at -1½ [+155] goals and Florida at +1½ [-175] scores.
Blackhawks vs Panthers General Consensus
- Chicago ML: 81 percent (1139-275)
- Florida ML: 19 percent (275-1139 )
- OVER 5½: 45 percent ( 432-535 )
- UNDER 5½: 55 percent (535-432)
Chicago Blackhawks Recent Trends
- UNDER is 5-0 in Blackhawks last 5 vs. Eastern Conference.
- UNDER is 4-0-1 in Blackhawks last 5 when their opponent scores 2 goals or less in their previous game.
- UNDER is 4-0 in Blackhawks last 4 vs. Atlantic.
Florida Panthers Recent Trends
- OVER is 3-0-1 in Panthers last 4 vs. a team with a winning percentage above .600.
- OVER is 11-2-1 in Panthers last 14 when their opponent allows 2 goals or less in their previous game.
- Panthers are 1-5 in their last 6 games following a win.
Head to Head Recent Trends
- UNDER is 4-0 in the last 4 meetings in Florida.
- UNDER is 5-0 in the last 5 meetings.
- Blackhawks are 4-1 in the last 5 meetings.
Don't miss this NHL schedule 2013 game between the Blackhawks and Panthers via live stream, or by simply following the aforementioned TV times.
Finally, subscribe to receive the latest NHL internet news, including live stream information, hockey odds, picks and predictions all season long.