** NFL notes (Dec 3, 2013): 1) The availability of Bears' QB Jay Cutler (groin/ankle) for Dec 9 MNF game vs Dallas, will be based on his performance/participation in Thursday practice. 2) Having missed two straight games, Cowboys LB Sean Lee (hamstring) is expected to play on MNF vs Chicago. 3) Green Bay Packers QB Aaron Rodgers (collarbone) had his shoulder scanned today to determine how much healing has occurred - He was not yet been cleared to play this weekend, but not completely ruled out.
2) Providing he stays healthy, Nick Foles will ultimately be the best QB in Philadelphia Eagles' history.
4) The Indianapolis Colts won a game on Sunday, but only Marty Schottenheimer is proud of how they did it.
5) The Dallas Cowboys are going to miss the playoffs.
6) Rex Ryan has gone from "probably going to be fired", to "probably not going to be fired", to "will be fired".
7) Why isn't "Josh Gordon" a household name ? Oh, never mind.
8) Mike Tomlin is never going to live this down.
9) Josh Freeman is still a member of the Minnesota Vikings.
10) I understand Ed Reed's decision to go to Houston to selfishly chase another ring, but what was his rationale for going to the NY Jets after the Texans released him ?