- NFL Schedule 2013 - TV Start Time
Opening kickoff between the Texans and 49ers is scheduled for Sunday evening at 8:30 p.m. EST and it'll be broadcast live on NBC Sports following "Football Night in America."
- Texans vs 49ers Live Stream Info
NFL fans trying to watch this intriguing matchup online can head to NBC Live Extra live stream page via desktop, tablet or smartphone.
This free service is offered to customers of cable, satellite and TV providers that allow access to watch NBC Sports coverage of live events.
- Houston Texans vs San Francisco 49ers NFL Odds
According to NFL oddsmakers, the San Francisco 49ers come into this game as [-4½] favorites against the Houston Texans [+4½] and the OVER/UNDER is set at a combined total of 42½ points.
Alternate NFL money-lines for this Sunday Night Football game have the visiting squad at +195 and the hosting team at -225.
- Texans vs. 49ers SNF Picks and Predictions
For most of the week, ATS betting action for this game has been split down the middle. However, as we near kickoff and the smoke begins to settle, the public consensus becomes more evident.
Currently, 56 percent (2644-2058) of the betting population believes that the Texans will cover with a cushion of a field goal and a safety this evening on the road.
In contrast, 44 percent (2058-2644) of bettors are willing to put money on the fact that the Niners will defeat Houston by a minimum of points or more in front of the home crowd.
Houston Texans Recent ATS Trends
- HOU is 10-4-2 in its last 16 games after accumulating more than 150 yards rushing in their previous game.
- HOU is 20-8-2 in its last 30 games on grass.
- HOU is 7-15-2 in its last 24 games in October.
San Francisco 49ers Recent ATS Trends
- SF is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games after accumulating more than 150 yards rushing in their previous game.
- SF is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games after allowing less than 15 points in their previous game.
- SF is 7-2 ATS in its last 9 games in October.
- SF is 19-7-1 in its last 27 games on grass.
- SF is 18-7-1 in its last 26 games after accumulating more than 350 total yards in their previous game.
- SF is 16-7-1 in its last 24 home games.
- SF is 5-13-2 in its last 20 games following a SU win of more than 14 points.
Don't miss this NFL schedule 2013, Texans vs. 49ers live stream game by following the aforementioned TV start time. Also, feel free to leave your SNF picks on this game based on the odds above: Do you agree or disagree with the general consensus for this game?