Gillette Stadium in Foxboro, Mass., will be the site for this NFL week 6 matchup between of the best quarterbacks in NFL history.
Opening kickoff for this NFL schedule 2013 game is scheduled for 4:25 p.m. EST (1:25 p.m. PST) and it'll be broadcast live on FOX.
Saints vs Patriots live stream information is also available courtesy of DirecTV, NFL Game Pass, NFL Rewind and NFL Audio Pass.
NFL schedule 2013 betting experts list the visiting Saints [+2] as two-point underdogs in this matchup against the Patriots [-2].
In addition to the point spreads, NFL oddsmakers believe that these teams will combine and score an OVER/UNDER total of 50½ points.
Finally, alternate money-lines for straight-up bets list New Orleans at +100 and New England at -120 and ATS and O/U betting action goes as follows:
- New Orleans Spread: 64 percent (2992-1682)
- New England Spread: 36 percent (1682-2992)
- OVER 50½ Points: 62 percent (1917-1172)
- UNDER 50½ Points: 38 % (1172-1917)
New Orleans Saints ATS Trends
- Under is 7-0 in New Orleans Saints last 7 games after accumulating less than 90 yards rushing in their previous game.
- New Orleans Saints are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 games after allowing more than 350 total yards in their previous game.
- New Orleans Saints are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 games in Week 6.
New England Patriots ATS Trends
- Under is 4-0 in New England Patriots last 4 games following a ATS loss.
- Over is 7-1 in New England Patriots last 8 games after allowing more than 150 yards rushing in their previous game.
- Under is 4-1 in New England Patriots last 5 home games.
Examiner NFL 2013 Week 6 Predictions: New Orleans Saints [+3]
Don't miss this NFL schedule 2013, Saints vs. Patriots live stream game or watch it live on TV at the aforementioned start time.