Week 15 is here, and with only three weeks remaining on the NFL schedule 2013, the significance of every matchup, predictions and picks against the spread are magnified. According to a Dec. 15 ESPN report, there are many TV games going on this week with huge playoff implications in the AFC and NFC conferences.
After Thursday night's stunner between the Chargers and Broncos, 15 nationally televised games are still left to be decided before putting Week 15 in the rear-view mirror.
The schedule for this week includes eight 1 p.m. games, four kicking off around 4 p.m., the Sunday night game, and of course, Monday Night Football.
Before getting into any NFL predictions or against the spread picks, it's time to take a look at the early portion of Sunday's NFL Week 15 schedule, along with the latest American Football NFL odds point spreads (All Eastern Standard Times):
NFL Schedule 2013 Week 15 & Early Games NFL Point Spreads (1 p.m. TV start time)
- Washington Redskins [+6] vs. Atlanta Falcons [-6] on FOX
- San Francisco 49ers [-6] vs. Tampa Buccaneers [+6] on FOX
- Seattle Seahawks [-7] vs. New York Giants [+7] on FOX
- Houston Texans [+5½] vs. Indianapolis Colts [-5½] on CBS
- Buffalo Bills [-2½] vs. Jacksonville Jaguars [+1½] on CBS
- New England Patriots [-1] vs. Miami Dolphins [+1] on CBS
- Philadelphia Eagles [-7] vs. Minnesota Vikings [+7] on FOX
- Chicago Bears [-1] vs. Cleveland Browns [+1] on FOX
NFL Week 15 Predictions Picks Against The Spread Early Games
- Redskins: 46 percent.
- Falcons: 54 percent.
- 49ers: 69 percent.
- Buccaneers: 31 percent.
- Seahawks: 65 percent.
- Giants: 35 percent.
- Texans: 28 percent.
- Colts: 72 percent.
- Bills: 37 percent.
- Jaguars: 63 percent.
- Patriots: 56 percent.
- Dolphins: 44 percent.
- Eagles: 73 percent.
- Vikings: 27 percent.
- Bears: 64 percent.
- Browns: 36 percent.
NFL Schedule 2013 Week 15 & Late Games & MNF NFL Point Spreads
- New York Jets [+10½] vs. Carolina Panthers [-10½] - 4:05 p.m. TV start time on CBS
- Kansas City Chiefs [-6] vs. Oakland Raiders [+6] - 4:05 p.m. TV start time on CBS
- Green Bay Packers [+6½] vs. Dallas Cowboys [-6½] - 4:25 p.m. TV start time on FOX
- Arizona Cardinals [-3] vs. Tennessee Titans [+3] - 4:25 p.m. TV start time on FOX
- New Orleans Saints [-6½] vs. St. Louis Rams [+6½] - 4:25 p.m. TV start time on FOX
- Cincinnati Bengals [-2½] vs. Pittsburgh Steelers [+2½] - 8:30 p.m. TV start-time SNF on NBC
- Baltimore Ravens [+6] vs. Detroit Lions [-6] - 8:40 p.m. TV start time MNF on ESPN
NFL Week 15 Predictions Picks Against The Spread Remaining Games
- Packers: 38 percent.
- Cowboys: 62 percent.
- Jets: 39 percent.
- Panthers: 61 percent.
- Chiefs: 78 percent.
- Raiders: 22 percent.
- Cardinals: 64 percent.
- Titans: 46 percent.
- Saints: 71 percent.
- Rams: 29 percent.
- Bengals: 64 percent.
- Steelers: 36 percent.
- Ravens: 51 percent.
- Lions: 49 percent.
As you can see, betting for most of the NFL Week 15 matchups are pretty much one-sided. Those are the games bettors must be weary of, as it gives a false sense of security.
If this season has taught us anything is that nothing in the National Football league is ever a sure prediction or easy pick, especially against the spread. Thus, the following are my personal ATS picks for the every remaining game on the NFL schedule 2013 for Week 15:
- Atlanta Falcons [-6]
- San Francisco 49ers [-6]
- New York Giants [+7]
- Houston Texans [+5½]
- Buffalo Bills [-2½]
- New England Patriots [-1]
- Philadelphia Eagles [-7]
- Chicago Bears [-1]
- Green Bay Packers [+6½]
- New York Jets [+10½]
- Oakland Raiders [+6]
- Tennessee Titans [+3]
- New Orleans Saints [-6½]
- Pittsburgh Steelers [+2½]
- Baltimore Ravens [+6]
Subscribe to receive NFL schedule 2013 information including TV start times, NFL Week 15 results, as well as upcoming NFL predictions and picks against spread for every games.