NFL fans looking to watch this Sunday Night Football Game live on their desktop or tablets can visit NBC Live Stream page for more information on how to watch every snap online.
The undefeated Bears [-2½] come in listed as three-point favorites versus a Steelers [+2½] team trying to avoid a disastrous 0-3 start. The OVER/UNDER is set at a combined total of 41 points and alternate lines have Chicago at -135 and Pittsburgh at +115.
Both teams will be looking for their first against-the-spread victory of the season heading into this Chicago Bears vs Pittsburgh Steelers live stream & TV times game.
In the case of the visitors, they are 0-1-1 thus far in 2013, while the home squad's ATS record matches their overall NFL mark of 0-2.
Currently, 65 percent (2923-1581) of bettors believe that the Bears are more likely to cover than the Steelers' are to either win or lose by less than a safety, which accounts to 35 percent (1581-2923) of the action.
Finally, here's a look at some recent ATS trends to consider for both teams, beginning with the Bears:
- Chicago is 1-3-1 in its last five games on grass.
- Chicago is 1-4 in its last five games after scoring more than 30 points in their previous game.
- Chicago is 1-4 in its last five games after accumulating more than 250 yards passing in their previous game.
- Chicago is 1-5-1 in its last seven games overall.
- Chicago is 0-4 in its last four games following a S.U. win.
- Pittsburgh is 4-1 in its last five home games vs. a team with a winning road record.
- Pittsburgh is 7-3 in its last ten games after allowing more than 250 yards passing in their previous game.
- Pittsburgh is 9-4 in its last 13 games after scoring less than 15 points in their previous game.
- Pittsburgh is 2-5 in its last seven games after accumulating less than 90 yards rushing in their previous game.
- Pittsburgh is 5-15-1 in its last 21 games on grass.
Don't miss this NFL schedule 2013: Chicago Bears vs Pittsburgh Steelers live stream & TV times game by watching it either online or on NBC Sports.