One of the premier games in this week's NFL schedule 2013 features the 49ers vs Titans in a live streaming free football online game for which betting odds come courtesy of ESPN and an Oct. 19 NFL report.
Opening kickoff is scheduled for 4:05 p.m. EST (1:05 p.m. PST) and NFL fans can watch all the hard-hitting action live on FOX.
DirecTV customers with NFL Sunday Ticket subscription can enjoy this 49ers vs Titans game online, which is part of the membership's live streaming free football games for week 7.
Live streaming options for this, and other week 7 NFL matchups, can be found at NFL.com’s NFL Online Pass (video/audio), as well as the NFL's Mobile Apps for Verizon customers.
Despite being on the road, the San Francisco 49ers [-3] come into favorites by a field goal. In turn, Las Vegas’ NFL experts have the banged-up Tennessee Titans as three-point dogs in front of their home crowd.
Betting lines for straight up wagers project the Niners at -180, the Titans at +160 and the OVER/UNDER is set at a combined total of 41 points.
NFL Schedule 2013 Week 7 General Consensus
- Niners ATS Bets: 69 percent (3099-1393)
- Titans ATS Bets: 31 percent (1393-3099)
- OVER: 58 percent (1631-1194)
- UNDER: 42 percent (1194-1631)
49ers vs Titans Betting Trends
- Niners are 0-5-1 ATS in their last 6 games in Week 7.
- OVER is 7-1 in 49ers last 8 games after accumulating more than 350 total yards in their previous game.
- OVER is 6-1-1 in 49ers last 8 games after allowing more than 250 yards passing in their previous game.
- OVER is 4-0 in Titans last 4 games after allowing more than 350 total yards in their previous game.
- Titans are 0-4-1 ATS in their last 5 home games against a team with a winning road record.
- OVER is 5-0 in Titans last 5 games after scoring less than 15 points in their previous game.
Subscribe to receive the latest NFL schedule 2013 news, as well as coverage of the 49ers, Titans and other live streaming free football and TV games online, as well as the latest NFL betting odds.