New England Patriots wide receiver, Donte Stallworth, recently used social media to display how he feels about vaccine manufacturing corporations. In 19 tweets, he included references to factual circumstances, his advice to his family and close friends, and advice for his fans. The tweets are as follows:
- Step right up and get your seasonal flu shots!! They're going fast lol
- Remember the swine flu?
- When I first heard H1N1 came from Mexico, I started to do my own research because the influenza virus almost always comes from Asia....
- Man oh man, the things I found out about H1N1 that #they weren't telling us...
- Sorry twit fam, I took an intermission to eat my lunch...now, where was I? Oh yea, H1N1 and what I found out about it..... ?
- In my research of H1N1, I found there was a previous "outbreak" in 1976. It prompted a mass immunization, and fear and panic erupted.
- The H1N1 vaccination in 1976 harmed more people than the actually virus itself. About 1/4 of the US had been vaccinated.
- Fast forward to the 2009 H1N1 (Swine Flu) scare.
- As I tweeted before, influenza viruses almost always come from Asia, but #they said this H1N1 strain came from Mexico.... Hmmmmm
- So after panic ensued, the H1N1 was declared a national emergency (which can only be done by the POTUS) in late October of 2009.
- And the CDC tabbed Baxter International to make a vaccine for the H1N1 influenza virus......
- Before 43 left office there was a program in place to develop vaccines because tens of billions were wasted on vaccine underuse. Hello, H1N1
- Baxter International... Now here, my twitter fam, is where I leave you... I shall go no further but just google "Baxter International H1N5"
- I'm not implying anything about any government, company or group of people. I don't have to imply anything...
- I advised family & close friends against taking the H1N1 vaccine. Mainly because there was no trial period. No research on long term effects
- No disrespect to anyone who has had or knows someone who had the H1N1... I hope no one took what I said the wrong way.
- I don't want you to take what I've tweeted as nothing more than what it is. Think for yourself and research the layers under the surface.
- I will never tell you guys here on twitter what "I" think YOU should or shouldn't do. I'm just sharing info, that's all. Take it as you like
- Don't be afraid to question authority for truth...be afraid of those who take authority as truth.
This past fall, Big Tobacco's Philip Morris was given a license by Big Pharma to develop flu vaccines. See: www.examiner.com/article/big-tobacco-s-philip-morris-given-license-by-bi...
Don't miss another EXAMINER article: Subscribe to email alerts by clicking the word 'subscribe' directly after the author's name above and find her on facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/chiromother .