These bitter rivals meet Sunday at Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City, Mo., live on CBS-Sports beginning at 1:05 p.m. ET (10 a.m. PT).
A live stream feed of this game is available for subscribers of DirecTV's for NFL Sunday Ticket customers, as well as via NFL Game Pass, which gives international NFL fans who wish to watch it on their desktop or tablet.
The (2-3) Oakland Raiders come in tied for third place in the AFC West, while the surprising (5-0) KC Chiefs are doing their best to keep up with the division-leading (5-0) Denver Broncos.
According to NFL oddsmakers in Las Vegas, the hosting Chiefs are favorites by a touchdown and a two-point conversion in this matchup over the Raiders.
In addition, the OVER/UNDER is set at a combined total of 41 points and alternate money lines have Oakland at +340 and Kansas City at -430.
As far as NFL predictions 2013 are concerned, most of the betting action thus far favors the Silver and Black to cover with a comfortable cushion.
The latest ATS figures show that 53 percent (1941-1737) of the betting population believes Oaktown is capable of either pulling off the upset, or at worst, lose by less than the projected point spread (+8).
In contrast, 47 percent (1737-1941) of all bets registered thus far have been in favor of the Chiefs with eight points to make up (-8). It's not only going to be a very physical game, but a highly-contested one as well if betting trends mean anything.
OVER/UNDER betting action is also available, as 59 percent (1407-966) believe these teams will combine and score more than 41 points, while the rest, 41 percent (966-1407) believe otherwise.
Oakland Raiders ATS Trends
- Under is 7-0 in Oakland Raiders last 7 games after allowing more than 250 yards passing in their previous game.
- Oakland Raiders are 5-0-1 ATS in their last 6 vs. AFC.
- Oakland Raiders are 3-0-1 ATS in their last 4 vs. AFC West.
Kansas City Chiefs ATS Trends
- Under is 11-1 in KC Chiefs last 12 home games vs. a team with a losing road record.
- KC Chiefs are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 vs. AFC West.
- Under is 5-1 inKC Chiefs last 6 games following a S.U. win.
Examiner NFL Predictions 2013: Oakland Raiders [+8]
Don't miss this AFC West showdown between the Oakland Raiders vs Kansas City Chiefs via live stream online or by tuning in at the aforementioned TV start times.
Also, feel free to leave your NFL predictions 2013 for this game, which involves two of the biggest surprises this 2013 NFL season.