1. New England Patriots - After a sluggish start, the Patriots recovered to get past the pesky Jaguars.
2. Denver Broncos - The Broncos jumped on the Browns early and often to move one step closer to a first round bye and maybe even homefield advantage throughout the postseason.
3. Green Bay Packers - Aaron Rodgers had a big day against the Titans. Then again, who didn't? Even Ryan Grant got into the act like it was 2008.
4. Atlanta Falcons - The Falcons are still overrated to me, but Matt Ryan and his receivers looked terrific in Detroit.
5. Houston Texans - Are the wheels starting to come off the cart? Losing at home to the Vikings is cause for concern, and now the Texans have to win next week to secure the No. 1 seed in the AFC.
6. Baltimore Ravens - The Ravens looked more like the old Ravens in a thrashing of the Giants, helping them to finally clinch the division title. Aberration, or a sign of things to come for a team starting to get at least a bit little healthier?
7. Seattle Seahawks - The Seahawks scored 50 points for the third straight game. Wow. Russell Wilson deserves to win Rookie of the Year.
8. San Francisco 49ers - The 49ers were just the latest team to get blitzed in Seattle.
9. New York Giants - The Giants have really pushed it to the limit this year, and they are going to need to win and get help to clinch a playoff spot.
10. Chicago Bears - The Bears got things turned around against the hapless Cardinals to keep their playoff hopes alive.
11. Cincinnati Bengals - The Bengals played awful in Pittsburgh, but Big Ben gave them an early Christmas present, and Cincinnati is headed to the playoffs.
12. Minnesota Vikings - A quiet day from Adrian Peterson, yet the Vikings somehow kept their playoff hopes alive with a dominating win in Houston.
13. Washington Redskins - Sometimes, it's better to be lucky than good. The Redskins have lived by that motto this year.
14. Dallas Cowboys - A devastating loss for the Cowboys, who will likely miss the playoffs yet again.
15. Indianapolis Colts - The Colts were just the latest team to go to Kansas City and struggle, but they pulled out the victory.
16. New Orleans Saints - Drew Brees had another big day to carry the Saints to a win.
17. Pittsburgh Steelers - The Steelers saw their playoff hopes come to an end in a disappointing, ugly loss at home to the Bengals.
18. St. Louis Rams - The Rams might be one of those teams that makes the big job from pretender to contender next season, but it won't be easy in the increasingly competitive NFC West.
19. Detroit Lions - The Lions have outgained their opponents by more than 1,000 yards this year, yet are nowhere close to being a playoff team.
20. San Diego Chargers - The Chargers are hard to figure out from week to week, but their defense has been a bright spot.
21. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - It's been a crash landing for the Bucs after contending for a playoff spot, and now players are complaining about their coach.
22. Carolina Panthers - Cam Newton made a lot of fantasy football owners mad all year, but very happy if they somehow snuck into the playoffs.
23. Miami Dolphins - Reggie Bush has really revived his career in South Beach.
24. Cleveland Browns - After making a late-season surge, the Browns have really struggled the past two weeks.
25. Tennessee Titans - The Titans must have been still gloating after Monday night's win because they didn't show up Sunday in Green Bay.
26. Buffalo Bills - Buffalo continued their last season tumble with an ugly loss in Miami.
27. New York Jets - Greg McElroy turned the ball over twice and was sacked 11 times. That is not a typo.
28. Arizona Cardinals - Larry Fitzgerald finally got going, but just think how many years he is going to waste in Arizona trying to catch balls from a third-string caliber quarterback.
29. Philadelphia Eagles - The Eagles had the Redskins on the ropes, but too many physical and mental lapses cost them a big win.
30. Jacksonville Jaguars - The Jaguars put a scare into the Patriots, but wasted too many chances to put them away.
31. Oakland Raiders - Carson Palmer begged out of Cincinnati. I bet he would like to go back right about now.
32. Kansas City Chiefs - When Dexter McCluster is your top receiving option and Brady Quinn is playing quarterback, there is really no hope.