1. Denver Broncos - The big news out of Denver during the bye was the heart scare for head coach John Fox, who will undergo surgery and miss several weeks.
2. Seattle Seahawks - The Seahawks trailed Tampa Bay 21-0 at home before a furious rally was capped with a win in overtime. This is suddenly a shaky bunch after struggles against NFL bottom-feeders the past two weeks.
3. San Francisco 49ers - The 49ers have put a plan in place for Aldon Smith to return to the team.
4. New Orleans Saints - Jimmy Graham is phenomenal, but the Saints need to get contributions from other players, too.
5. Green Bay Packers - The Packers lost Aaron Rodgers and then the game. They just have to hope the shoulder injury isn't too serious.
6. New England Patriots - New England's offense finally looked like powerful machine we expected in a rout of the Steelers.
7. Indianapolis Colts - A tremendous comeback by the Colts, who found out that T.Y. Hilton might just be a star in the making.
8. Kansas City Chiefs - The Chiefs are still undefeated and might just be the luckiest team in the NFL. They were outgained by 200 yards by a team with Jeff Tuel as its starting quarterback.
9. Cincinnati Bengals - Oh boy. Halloween was downright scary for the Bengals, who lost in overtime in Miami and then lost star Geno Atkins for the season with a torn ACL.
10. Dallas Cowboys - The Cowboys remain one of the more perplexing teams in the league. Dallas should feel very fortunate to escape with a win over Minnesota.
11. San Diego Chargers - The Chargers came within inches of a regulation-time win over Washington, only to fall in overtime.
12. Detroit Lions - The Lions had to be pretty happy sitting at home Monday night watching the Packers lose to the Bears and Aaron Rodgers go down with an injury.
13. Carolina Panthers - The Panthers once again rolled over another weak opponent. The defense is strong and the offense is clicking. Don't sleep on Carolina.
14. Baltimore Ravens - It's at about this point that you can put the next 10 teams in any order. The fact the Ravens are still this high just goes to show you how much parity and injuries are affecting NFL teams.
15. Miami Dolphins - The Dolphins got back on track with a surprising overtime victory over the Bengals.
16. Tennessee Titans - The Titans managed to hold off the pesky Rams for a big road win that keeps them right in the AFC wild card race.
17. New York Jets - It is really hard to figure this team out. The Jets just aren't very good in my mind, yet they have beaten both the Patriots and Saints. Welcome to today's NFL. Any given Sunday.
18. Chicago Bears - The Bears picked up a huge win thanks to an Aaron Rodgers injury, but give Josh McCown credit for performing admirably in place of Jay Cutler.
19. Arizona Cardinals - Can Andre Ellington provide the spark necessary for the Cardinals to fight all the way to the wire for the final wild card spot?
20. Houston Texans - The Texans blew a huge first-half lead in a loss to the Colts, and maybe it had to do with the concern over head coach Gary Kubiak, who collapsed as the team left the field at halftime.
21. Philadelphia Eagles - Nick Foles: 7 touchdown passes. Is he their quarterback of the future? Can anyone figure out this team?
22. Cleveland Browns - The Browns beat the Ravens for the first time in 12 tries Sunday and moved ahead of them into second place in the division. Could the times be changing?
23. Buffalo Bills - The Bills lost another tough one Sunday, but this has the look of a team on the rise.
24. Washington Redskins - The Redskins still have a ton of problems, but for one day, fans went home happy from FedEx Field.
25. Atlanta Falcons - The Falcons aren't even competitive right now and should just be thankful that Tampa Bay is also in their division.
26. Pittsburgh Steelers - The Steelers finally scored some points, but their defense was an embarrassment in the loss to New England.
27. New York Giants - The Giants were almost given a gift when the Cowboys trailed late to Minnesota, which would have put them just a game back in the loss column in the NFC East race.
28. Oakland Raiders - After an outstanding defensive effort last week against Pittsburgh, the Raiders surrendered an NFL-record-tying seven passing touchdowns to Nick Foles.
29. St. Louis Rams - The Rams came up just short for the second straight week against a quality opponent.
30. Minnesota Vikings - Adrian Peterson broke out and the Vikings actually looked like a decent team in a tough loss to the Cowboys.
31. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - The Bucs played surprisingly inspired football in Seattle but couldn't close the deal.
32. Jacksonville Jaguars - Finally, a week without a Jaguars loss. The bye will be the best week of the season for this bunch.