1. Denver Broncos - Can anyone stop this offensive juggernaut? It's still early, but the Broncos have a fair shot at an undefeated season.
2. Seattle Seahawks - The Seahawks turned in a gritty performance, coming back from a two-touchdown deficit to win at Houston in overtime.
3. New England Patriots - The Patriots played their best game of the season on the road against the Falcons, but losing Vince Wilfork for the season to a torn Achillies is a devastating injury to that defense.
4. San Francisco 49ers - The 49ers took care of business against the Rams and now extra preparation and rest time heading into Week 5.
5. Green Bay Packers - No game for the Packers this week, but they are probably still seething over their loss to the Bengals.
6. New Orleans Saints - What a difference a year makes. Sean Payton has the Saints back among the NFL's elite teams.
7. Baltimore Ravens - The Ravens have a lot of problems on the offensive side of the ball, but the surprising part of Sunday's loss was the struggles of the defensive line. Between the five interceptions and the poor run defense, we will chalk this one up as an aberration...for now.
8. Houston Texans - A devastating loss at home for a team that could easily be 0-4. The Texans should feel fortunate that they aren't buried under a pile of teams in the AFC and still have every chance to get to the playoffs.
9. Chicago Bears - I had a feeling that the real Jay Cutler was going to show up on the road against the Lions and he certainly didn't disappoint.
10. Miami Dolphins - It's never easy playing the Saints, but it's almost impossible to win in the Superdome on a Monday night.
11. Cincinnati Bengals - Andy Dalton is just not very good, which is why I was so puzzled with all the folks jumping on the Bengals bandwagon at the start of the season.
12. Kansas City Chiefs - The Chiefs just keep on rolling, and while they aren't likely to challenge the Broncos for the division title, they seem like a lock for a wild card spot.
13. Indianapolis Colts - The Colts put to bed any concerns of a letdown with a 37-3 pummeling of the hapless Jaguars.
14. Atlanta Falcons - What is going on with the Falcons? They can't possibly be this inept. It's strange to watch their offense sputter like this. They need Roddy White healthy in a hurry.
15. Dallas Cowboys - The Cowboys are now 0-2 on the road, and it doesn't help that Dez Bryant seems to be the only receiver making any plays.
16. Detroit Lions - When Reggie Bush is on the field with Calvin Johnson and the Lions are in the dome, their offense is as explosive as any in the NFL.
17. San Diego Chargers - Philip Rivers and Antonio Gates are back from the dead. I'm not sure who could have seen this coming.
18. Tennessee Titans - The Titans had a field day with Geno Smith, but now must hope that Jake Locker isn't going to miss extensive time.
19. Philadelphia Eagles - The Eagles tried to go score-for-score with the Broncos, but simply couldn't keep up in the second half.
20. St. Louis Rams - It's almost time to throw in the towel on Sam Bradford. He just isn't very good.
21. Minnesota Vikings - The Vikings finally got a win thanks to a big day from Adrian Peterson and Matt Cassell. Yes, that Matt Cassell. Christian Ponder or the Steelers must be even worse than we first thought.
22. New York Giants - Are the Giants really this bad? What happened to that ferocious defensive line? Is Hakeem Nicks alive?
23. Washington Redskins - The Redskins finally picked up their first win, overcoming a two-touchdown deficit to beat the lowly Raiders.. Hey, it's a start!
24. Carolina Panthers - While the Panthers had a bye, division rivals Tampa Bay and Atlanta both lost.
25. Cleveland Browns - The Ewing Theory is blossoming in Cleveland. Trade Trent Richardson, win on the road against Minnesota and at home against Cincinnati. The first place Browns!
26. Arizona Cardinals - If the Cardinals could find a running game, they would be a dangerous team. It's a shame Jonathan Cooper is out for the season.
27. Buffalo Bills - The Bills kept trying to give away Sunday games, but the Ravens just refused to take it from them.
28. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Josh Freeman, Mike Glennon....does it really matter? This team is a mess offensively.
29. Pittsburgh Steelers - It seemed like the Steelers were going to get their first win of the season, but Matt Cassell picked them apart. Yes, it's gotten that bad in the Steel City.
30. New York Jets - The Jets remain right in the playoff hunt, but they don't resemble anything close to a playoff team.
31. Oakland Raiders - Matt Flynn looks like another waste of draft picks and money for the Raiders, who are quite used to throwing away both things.
32. Jacksonville Jaguars - Will the Jaguars win a game? It seems almost impossible that an NFL team could be this bad in the salary cap era.