Courtesy of a Jan. 10, 2014, FOX report, free live NFL streaming and TV schedule (start time) for the NFC playoffs divisional game between the New Orleans Saints and Seattle Seahawks is available online. Loud and stormy CenturyLink Field will be the site for this live NFL streaming feed and FOX’s national TV broadcast, which gets underway at 4:40 p.m. (Eastern Time).
In fact, The National Weather Service has issued a high-wind watch for the Seattle area, as wind is projected between 20 to 35 miles per hour. In addition, periods of heavy rain and thunderstorms will also be in effect, as well as snow in some regions.
Meteorologist Ni Cushmeer stated that temperatures “will be in the upper 40s on Saturday afternoon, but with the rain and wind it’s not going to be comfortable”.
FOX’s national TV coverage gets underway at 3:30 p.m. ET with FOX NFL Pregame, hosted by Curt Menefee and Terry Bradshaw, along with analysis by Howie Long, Jimmy Johnson and Michael Strahan.
FOX’s live NFL streaming (Internet) feed has the same TV schedule start time, and is free for customers of the following TV providers: Xfinity, AT&T U-verse, Optimum, Wow, Midcontinent and Sudden Link. Please visit FOX Sports Go Live Stream page for more information, or click here to verify accessibility.
Saints vs. Seahawks 2014 NFL (Updated) Odds
- Saints spread: +9½
- Saints line: +310
- Seahawks spread: -9½
- Seahawks line: -390
- OVER/UNDER: 43½
Betting Action Prior to FOX Free Live NFL Online Stream
- New Orleans ATS: 65 percent
- Seattle ATS: 35 percent
- OVER action: 54 percent
- UNDER action: 46 percent
ATS Trends Prior to NFL Playoffs 2014 TV Schedule Start Time
- Saints are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 games after accumulating more than 150 yards rushing.
- Under is 5-0 in Saints last 5 games following a straight-up win.
- Under is 5-0 in Saints last 5 versus teams with winning records.
- Under is 5-0 in Seahawks last 5 versus NFC opponents.
- Under is 4-0 in Seahawks last 4 versus teams with winning records.
- Under is 4-0 in Seahawks last 4 games on field-turf.
- Saints are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 meetings in Seattle, Wash.
- Saints are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 meetings.
- Favorite is 5-2 ATS in their last 7 meetings.
Don't miss tonight's NFL playoffs 2014 game between the Saints vs Seahawks. Watch it FOX's national TV broadcast, or click on the link above for the live NFL stream free online, starting at the aforementioned TV schedule start time.