A Jan. 4, 2014 NOLA report indicates that the second NBC game time on this NFL playoffs 2014 live streaming and TV schedule has the Saints vs. Eagles from Lincoln Financial Field in Philadelphia, Pa. Opening kickoff has a TV scheduled start time of 8:10 p.m. ET (7:10 p.m. CT/6:10 p.m. MT/5:10 p.m. PT) live nationwide on NBC following the conclusion of the AFC Wild Card 2014 clash between the Kansas City Chiefs and the Indianapolis Colts.
NFL fans can also watch this Saints vs. Eagles live stream on a desktop, tablet, mobile phone or a number of other Internet-controlled devices. Courtesy of NBC Live Stream Extra, the NFL playoffs 2013 are available 100 percent free of charge.
To watch the second game on tonight's NFL Wild Card weekend TV schedule please visit NBC Sports Network, or simply click here to gain immediate access to the Saints vs. Eagles free live stream feed.
For the visiting (11-5) New Orleans Saints, Drew Brees & Co. closed out the season losing their final three road games. This not only cost Sean Payton’s squad the NFC South title, but also home-field advantage in the NFL playoffs 2014.
For the hosting (10-6) Philadelphia Eagles, Chip Kelly’s offense finally lived up to all the hype. With quarterback Nick Foles at the helm, the birds finished the regular season winners of seven of their last eight games, on their way to an NFC East divisional crown.
In terms of how NFL oddsmakers expect this game will play out, Las Vegas’ latest point spreads give Philly [-3] the edge by a field goal versus NOLA [+3]. The OVER/UNDER is set at a combined total of 55 points, and alternate betting lines value the Saints at +135 and the Eagles at -155 tonight.
ATS Action Before to NFL Playoffs 2014 Live Stream
- New Orleans Saints’ spread: 51 percent.
- Philadelphia Eagles’ spread: 49 percent.
- OVER action: 56 percent.
- UNDER action: 44 percent.
Trends to Consider Before NBC TV Start Time
- NOLA Saints are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games after allowing less than 90 rushing yards.
- NOLA Saints are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games overall.
- NOLA Saints are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 versus NFC opponents.
- PHI Eagles are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games after allowing more than 250 passing yards.
- PHI Eagles are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games on grass.
- PHI Eagles are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games following an against-the-spread loss.
Saints vs. Eagles Live Stream Extra Point
- Under is 4-0 in New Orleans’ last 4 road games.
- Over is 4-0 in New Orleans’ last 4 Saturday games.
- Under is 4-0 in New Orleans’ last 4 games following a straight-up win.
- Over is 4-0 in New Orleans’ last 4 Jan. games.
- Under is 6-0-1 in Philadelphia’s last 7 home-playoff games.
- Over is 6-1 in Philadelphia’s last 7 games after accumulating more than 350 total yards.
- Over is 5-1 in Philadelphia’s last 6 games after allowing more than 350 total yards.
- Over is 10-2 in Philadelphia’s last 12 games following an against-the-spread loss.
Don't miss tonight's NBC national presentation of the NFL playoffs 2014. Watch the NFC Wild Card showdown between the New Orleans Saints vs. Philadelphia Eagles following the Chiefs-Colts game, or for those trying to watch the action away from a computer, simply click on the link above or visit NBC Sports Live Extra at the aforementioned TV start time.