The grand finale of this NFL Wild-Card weekend takes place in The Frozen Tundra, Lambeau Field, the site for an NFC postseason showdown between the 49ers and the Packers.
According to a Jan. 5, 2014 SBN report, opening kickoff is scheduled for Sunday at 4:40 p.m. EST (3:40 p.m. CST/2:40 p.m. MST/1:40 p.m. PST) following the conclusion of the AFC Wild Card game between the Chargers and Bengals.
NFL fans can watch all the action live on big FOX, as they will be handling national broadcasting duties. It all gets underway with FOX NFL Sunday at 4 p.m. EST with Curt Menefee, Terry Bradshaw, Howie Long, Jimmy Johnson and Michael Strahan.
The free NFL playoffs 2014 online live stream gets underway at the top of the hour, and is limited to customers of the following TV providers: AT&T U-verse, Midcontinent, Optimum, Sudden Link, Wow and Xfinity.
Finally, American Football fans can also gain access to the 49ers vs. Packers live NFL live stream by visiting NFL Rewind (not live).
Weather forecast in the Green Bay, Wis., not only calls temperatures below zero, but they're expected to be the coldest in years. On Sunday, a Wind Chill Warning was issued for the East Central Wisconsin area due to a bitter cold Arctic air mass coming in from the North Pole.
According to the report, "Bitter cold temperatures combined with brisk west-to-northwest winds will result in dangerous (-35 to -50 degrees) conditions for those who are outdoors".
Thus, Packers players with plans of going sleeveless for tonight's game may want to reconsider, as the combination cold temperatures and strong winds can result in Frostbite on exposed skin in 5 to 10 minutes.
And while one would assume that these brutal conditions would favor the home team, NFL playoffs 2014 oddsmakers have other ideas. According to Las Vegas' latest point spreads, the San Francisco 49ers are favored by a field goal against the Green Bay Packers, and the OVER/UNDER is set at a combined total of 46 pints.
The winner of this NFL playoffs 2014 matchup moves on to next week's NFL Divisional Playoffs to take on Carolina, while the loser goes home empty-handed.
ATS Betting Activity Prior to Live NFL Streaming Feed
- San Francisco Spread: 57 percent.
- Green Bay Spread: 43 percent.
- OVER: 47 percent.
- UNDER: 53 percent.
Trends Prior to FOX TV Schedule Game Time
- 49ers are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games after allowing more than 250 yards passing.
- Over is 4-0 in 49ers last 4 games after allowing less than 90 yards rushing.
- 49ers are 7-0 ATS in their last 7 road games.
- Packers are 0-5 ATS in their last 5 home games.
- Packers are 0-5 ATS in their last 5 games after accumulating more than 250 yards passing.
- Over is 5-1 in Packers last 6 games after scoring more than 30 points.
- Over is 6-0 in the last 6 Niners-Packers meetings.
- 49ers are 3-1-1 ATS in their last 5 meetings with Packers.
- Favorite is 3-1-1 ATS in the last 5 Niners-Packers meetings.
NFL fans simply cannot afford to miss what could be the biggest upset of the NFL playoffs 2014. Watch the 49ers vs. Packers NFC Wild Card game on your television set live on FOX at the aformentioned start time. And finally, for those wishing to catch the live NFL streaming free feed online simply click on the link provided above at the same TV schedule time.