With the 2014 NFL Draft just 24 hours away, the never ending rumor mill is heating up as fans eagerly anticipate who their favorite team will select for the upcoming NFL season. Who will be the No. 1 overall selection? Will their be a major trade on draft day? Which player will have the biggest impact in 2014? What team will have the best draft? Those are just a few of the hundreds of questions fans will have answered this weekend when the 2014 NFL Draft concludes.
According to a Yahoo report on May 6, Jadeveon Clowney is anticipated to be selected No. 1 overall by the Houston Texans in this year’s draft, however that pick isn’t set in stone. Could Khalil Mack be the surprise selection by the Texans? With Houston in need of a QB how about a surprise pick at No. 1?
Johnny Manziel, Blake Bortles or Teddy Bridgewater seemed like the consensus logical selection for Houston during the NFL combine in Feb. according to many experts. However all three of those QB’s have seemed to lose a lot of stock since then.
Things change so much during the final NCAA game to the NFL Draft it is enough to make a fans head spin. If these three quarterbacks were good enough then to be a possible number one selection, the question is why aren’t they now? None of these players have played a game yet, yet their stock has fallen.
That's the power of the media for you! The 2014 NFL Draft kicks off with the first round Thursday night at 8 p.m. ET and concludes on Saturday afternoon.
Below is a look at some of the prop bets for the 2014 NFL Draft. Who do you think will be the No. 1 pick in tomorrow's draft?
Who will be the No. 1 overall pick in the 2014 NFL Draft?
- Johnny Manziel +175
- Jadeveon Clowney -200
- Sammy Watkins +200
- Khalil Mack +150
- Field +700
Which Quarterback will be the first selected in the 2014 NFL Draft?
- Blake Bortles -- UCF (-150)
- Johnny Manziel -- Texas A&M (-150)
- Teddy Bridgewater -- Louisville (+300)
- Derek Carr -- Fresno State (+400)
- Tom Savage -- Pittsburgh (+550)
- Jimmy Garoppolo -- Eastern Illinois (+700)
- Field +2000
Which Running back will be the first over all selected?
- Carlos Hyde -- Ohio State (-240)
- Bishop Sankey -- Washington (-150)
- Tre Mason -- Auburn (+200)
- Jeremy Hill -- LSU (+500)
- Field +1000
Will Johnny Manziel be selected in the Top 10?
- Yes +125
- No -225
Which Wide receiver will be the first over all selected?
- Sammy Watkins -- Clemson (-225)
- Mike Evans -- Texas A&M (-140)
- Odell Beckham Jr. -- LSU (+175)
- Brandin Cooks -- Oregon State (+300)
- Marqise Lee -- Southern California (+400)
- Field +1500