Lexar and parent company Micron introduce their newest and fastest line of CF cards at CES 2014.
The Lexar Professional 1066 x 256gb CF (CompactFlash) card boasts reading transfer speeds of up to 160mb per second, with writing speeds reaching a mind numbing 155mb a second.
If that's a bit too fast for you, the Pro 800x CF will cruise data speeds at 120mb a sec reading and 75mb writing with a 256gb cap. Also sold in an industry's first 512gb memory card. Information transfer and work data tasking has never been faster at reliable performance, executing high quality photo and full HD 1080p, 3D and 4K video quality.
New 256GB Professional 1066x CF card:
* Provides read transfer speeds up to 160MB per second and write speeds up to 155MB per second*
* Supports VPG-65 for professional video capture
Professional 800x CF card:
* Provides read transfer speeds up to 120MB per second and write speeds up to 75MB per second*
* Now available in 256GB and 512GB capacities
* Supports VPG-20 for professional video capture
* Both cards include the latest version of Image Rescue® software
Lexar also announces today the roll-out of their JumpDrive line with increased capacities. The Lexar JumpDrive P10, S33 and S23 are now able to store up to 128gb, while the JumpDrive S73 offers 256gb.