Beauty bi-coasters’ ‘mane man,’ Angelo David is the master of celebrity coifs but you don’t have to be one for Angelo to help make you look like you’re somebody. This wig wizard is a master of turning tresses into works of art. He even claims he can create the amazing do that Kelly Rutherford showed off on the cover of the August 2013 “Social Life Magazine.”
All ears (or eyes)? Read on:
Rutherford’s do in six easy steps as described by Angelo David
- Begin by using the Angelo David Premier Volume Spray($18.50, available at http://www.angelodavid.com/store/hair-care/).
- For big volume, blow dry the hair with a diffuser. With the Angelo David Round Brush ($55, available at: https://www.angelodavid.com/store/brushes/), take 8 to 10 sections of hair from end to root. Allow hair to cool.
- For thicker hair he says to get an extension and of course he has just the one (a Clip-on Hair Extension) at: https://www.angelodavid.com/couture-hair/couture-extensions/ .
- (for more information please visit: https://www.angelodavid.com/couture-hair/couture-extensions/) onto the back section of the hair.
- Keep the curls soft by blending the hair with his Paddle Brush which he sells at https://www.angelodavid.com/store/brushes/ for ($35 to $65.
- Hold the look in place with a light spray.
Angelo David is a hair illusionist, creator of Couture Hair™, and Creative Director of Angelo David Salon who works his magic at his eponymous salon at 48 E. 43rd Street (@ Vanderbilt)
New York, NY. Catch him on Twitter@AD_Salon<http://www.twitter.com/ad_salon, or Facebook at