The first two days of New York Fashion Week have come and gone so quickly. Rebecca Minkoff, Jason Wu, Kate Spade, and a slew of other designers have already shown their collections, but there’s still six more days worth of shows in New York City. Prepare for Day 3 of Mercedes Benz Fashion Week with today’s runway schedule.
- 9 am -- Ruffian at Studio
- 10 am -- Lacoste at Theatre
- 11 am -- Jill Stuart at Stage
- 2 pm -- Mara Hoffman at Stage
- 3 pm -- Herve Leger by Max Azria at Theatre
- 6:30 pm -- Charlotte Ronson at Box
- 7 pm -- Monique Lhuillier at Theatre
For those not in New York for the shows, click here to watch the shows online, and be sure to check back here for more S/S 2014 runway coverage.