Each New Year's Eve with a few minutes left in the current year we make resolutions that we don't always keep the new year round. This New Year's make it a point to laugh louder, live harder and enjoy.
- Work hard to keep the job you love buy doing what you do well.
- Work on having a work life balance - so you can truly enjoy your job and your life.
- Change jobs if you are miserable, a miserable employee is an unproductive employee.
- Start to learn that new skill you have been putting off for years.
- Check in with your physicians and care for your health - you won't be productive if you can't work and fee ill.
- Cherish your family so that the work you do can have greater meaning
Most of all be happy, there is no point to work, push towards success and advancement if you are unhappy.
Stay safe and Happy New Year from the Miami Career Coach.
See you in 2013!!