No party is any fun unless seasoned with folly. ~Desiderius Erasmus
Set this festive and beautiful cream puff tower on your dessert table for your New Years Eve party. If you are like me, and purchase the mini cream puff mega-pack, you can create a few of these and use them as edible centerpieces. Vary the shade of the ribbons and sprinkles to match your decor. Give your guests a celebration filled with color, food and delicious folly!
Festive cream puff Pyramid
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 20 prepared cream puffs, thawed but still slightly chilled
- 1 container of electric holiday sprinkles*
- Heat white chocolate chips in 30 second bursts in the microwave, stirring frequently until melted and smooth.
- Dip thawed cream puffs into the melted chocolate one at a time, sprinkle each with colored sugar and set dipped side up. Create a base layer. Once the first layer is complete, add another layer on top, decorate again with sprinkles and continue, creating a small pyramid.
* Use whatever color sprinkles you desire.
Click on the subscribe tab above to receive free email notification each time Lisa posts an article.
See Lisa's most recent Kare 11 Today dessert demo
Twin Cities 2011 holiday season guide from Metromix Twin Cities
Have a safe and happy New Years Eve!