This was an easy and delicious dinner, not to mention, healthy.
Find everything you need to make it at your local Meijer.
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 t Greek seasoning
- 2 1/2 lb pork tenderloin, trimmed
- 1/2 cup whole wheat couscous
- 1 cup sliced beets
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup black olives, pitted
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta
- 3 T fresh lemon juice
- 2 t olive oil
- salt and Greek seasoning to taste
- In a small bowl, mash garlic and seasoning . Press the garlic mixture onto tenderloin, covering well.
- Preheat grill over medium high heat (or heat the broiler on high). Cook tenderloin til desired doneness is reached, I cooked mine about 20 minutes, for medium. Remove and let rest about 5 minutes before slicing.
- Meanwhile, cook couscous according to package. Remove from heat and let stand, covered, for 5 minutes. Transfer to a medium bowl and stir lightly til cooled. Stir in remaining ingredients. Taste and adjust as desired.
- Serve the couscous alongside sliced pork.