Want stellar makeup for your New Year’s Eve celebration? Then follow along with the attached Bobbi Brown smokey eye tutorial above, and learn how to create sexy makeup for the holiday.
You will need the following cosmetics from Bobbi Brown to replicate the New Year’s Eve makeup, or something similar. And don’t forget to top your New Year’s look with the best accessory, a stunning holiday hairstyle.
- Black Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner
- Violet Plum Long-Wear Cream Shadow Stick
- Smokey Eye Mascara
- Champagne Quartz Metallic Eye Shadow
- Smokey Quartz Sparkle Eye Shadow
- Hollywood Red Lip Color
- Rosé High Shimmer Lip Gloss
Follow the video, along with the instructions detailed below for a sexy smokey eye this New Year’s Eve.
- Swipe Long-Wear Cream Shadow Stick across the whole lid and into the crease. (Layer and blend as you go)
- Apply Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner along the lash line using an Ultra Fine Eyeliner Brush. (Keep it thicker at the outer corners of the eye)
- Add a few coats of Smokey Eye Mascara for tons of volume without clumping. (Roll the mascara wand as you go, brushing from roots to tips)
©Deirdre Haggerty, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. No part of this article may be reproduced without prior written permission and consent from the author or Clarity Digital Group LLC, DBA Examiner.com.
The author receives no compensation from any PR Firm for the above recommendation and is not responsible for any effects, positive or negative, that may occur. Follow Deirdre on Twitter or like her Facebook fan page, Ask the Pro.