Many of you already have plans for tonight. However, there maybe some of you last minute party planners, such as myself, who maybe looking for something to do tonight. Have no fear, there are still plenty of things to do to help ring in the new year in and around the Vero Beach area. I have compiled a list of parties, events and other activities available today and tomorrow.
Please note: This is a list of events and activities happening tonight and some may be booked or no longer taking reservations. Make sure to call ahead to double check availability.
New Year’s Eve
Monday, December 31, 2012
- New Year’s Eve Party featuring music by Dejavu at the Italian American Civic Association (1600 25th Street) in Vero Beach. Party starts at 6 p.m. and is for ages 21 and up. Cost is $45 per person. For more information or to make reservations call 772.778.1522.
- Ring in the New Year at the Cobalt Restaurant at the Vero Beach Hotel from 6-11 p.m. Cost is $80 per person. For more information or to make reservations call 772.469.1060.
- New Year’s Eve Skating at the Skate Factory (485 27th Avenue SW) in Vero Beach from 7 p.m.-6 a.m. Cost is $20 per person and is for ages 5-15. For more information or to register call 772.794.3373 or visit skatefactory.us.
- New Year’s Eve with The Capt and Crew at Capt. Hiram’s SandBar (1606 Indian River Drive) in Sebastian. Party starts at 8:30 p.m. Call 772.589.4345 or visit Hirams.com for more information.
- See the Indian River Pops Orchestra perform at The Eissey Campus Theatre (11051 Campus Drive) in Palm Beach Gardens starting at 8 p.m. Tickets cost $35 per person. For more information or to purchase tickets call 561.207.5900 or visit palmbeachstate.edu.
- New Year’s Eve Party at the Sons of Italy Lodge 2594 (765 SW Dalton Circle) in Port St. Lucie starting at 7 p.m. For ages 18 and older. Cost is $50 per person. Call 772.340.5889 for more information or to purchase tickets.
- New Year’s Eve Party from 8 p.m.-1 a.m. at the Vero Beach Elks Club (1350 26th Street) in Vero Beach. Cost is $35 per person. For more information or to make reservations call 772.562.8450.
- New Year’s Eve Potluck Dinner and Dance at 8 p.m.-12:30 a.m. at Save the First Dance (881 NE Jensen Beach Blvd.) in Jensen Beach. Cost is $15 per person. For more information call 772.934.6407 or visit savethefirstdance.com.
New Year’s Day
Tuesday, January 1, 2013
- First Day History Hike at the Fort Pierce Inlet State Park (905 Shorewinds Drive) starting at 11 a.m. Hike is free with park admission ($6 for 2-8 people in a single vehicle or $4 for individuals). Call 772.438.3985 to make reservations.
Hope you all have a Happy and Safe New Year!!!