This wonderful champagne recipe comes from Country Living magazine. It would be perfect for a New Year's brunch!
Find everything you need to make them at your local Meijer.
- 1 1/2 cups thawed frozen raspberries
- 1/4 cup sugar, divided
- 1 cup thawed frozen peaches
- 1 t fresh lemon juice
- 2 bottles chilled champagne or other sparkling white wine
- 1/2 pint fresh raspberries, for garnish
- In a blender, puree frozen raspberries and 2 T sugar. Set a fine sieve over a small pitcher and strain puree; set aside.
- Rinse blender, then puree peaches with remaining sugar, lemon juice, and 3 T cold water.
- Spoon 2 t raspberry puree and 2 t peach puree into each glass. Top off each cocktail with champagne and garnish with fresh raspberries. Serve cold or at room temperature.
Read more: Peach Melba Mimosas Recipe - Country Living