After getting out and feeling great this New Year's/New Year's Eve, I realized I need to do this more often (feeling fabulous and beautiful). So I started thinking of some beauty resolutions for the new year. I normally don't make resolutions, I try to just do an overall bucket list...so I guess this is my beauty bucket list:
- Do my nails more often, and explore nail art
- More facials, it's important to take care of your skin! I love Mario Badescu's masks and Seacret mud bar soap.
- Hot oil treatments for my hair on a weekly basis (Jamaican Black Castor Oil is my new go to)
- Really shopping my closet and mixing and matching to create new looks (I'm excited for mixing prints, that will be a new blog post coming soon). Check out the iPhone app called Stylebook or my program called Shop Your Closet to help.
- Taking good care of my clothes when it comes to washing and laundering. This helps keep items from wearing sooner than they need. This also includes taking items to the seamstress or dry cleaners when needed.
- Spend more on key/classic pieces so they take me from season to season and last no matter what the new trend is.
What are some of your beauty resolutions for the new year? I would love to hear them and help you with any fashion/beauty questions you have, especially when it comes to how to present yourself in the business and professional world (that is my expertise after all).