The wired life places enormous stress on the body’s coping system that if not recognized and addressed could result in catastrophic consequences for one’s health. If you have been careless in 2013 or even if you have been good, it is always a good thing to improve on the current year’s personal health record in the coming year.
To help us do this for the year 2014, here are some New Year resolution tips for the wired life for 2014
1. Consider a resolution to go for a walk daily to enable the body unwind and operate as designed. Make a resolution to start at 10 minutes and increase the duration by 5 minutes everyday till you reach a goal of 1 hour.
2. Consider a resolution to take only water when in front of the computer and to take occasional sips. This will help you avoid the dehydration inherent in computer use.
3. Make a resolution to take at least one computer free vacation in 2014
4. Make a resolution to have one computer free day each week in 2014 to allow your body"s system to de stress weekly.
5. Make a resolution to see your optician/ophthalmologist for an eye checkup within the first 3 months of 2014 and continue this on the anniversary every year as your annual eye exam
6. If you have not been eating healthily, consider cutting down on the fast food and the processed snacks. If you have, consider not only generally eating healthily but actually eating healthily specifically for the wired life.
For more information about any of these tips and how to achieve these resolutions, please contact me by commenting on this page. In addition, do remember to share this article with all you love and care about and remember to watch the attached "New Year"s Tech Resolution 2014" video in its entirety. Thank you.