You don’t always have to buy your products and break the bank to get the best results for your skin. Products have a range of prices, but there is something for everybody’s budget to answer their skin care needs & concerns. I’ve put together a list of the top rated skin care brands as rated by consumers, and have won beauty awards by top magazines and that are for all skin types. These are lines that may be known for a feature product; however have a selection of products that will give great results for all needs.
- Aveeno Positively Radiant Line, has been out for a few years however people are just catching on to the effectiveness of a line that’s been associated with just sensitive skin for years. The anti-aging products they have available are raved about by its users, and the price point is just right for anyone on any budget. Their top sellers are Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer, effective and hydrating for all skin types, and Positively Radiant Cleanser which is perfect to remove all makeup and dirt from every skin type without over-drying. Aveeno also has a line that’s getting praise called Positively Ageless which also has great products with high ratings.
- Clarins Paris, a well-established line, Clarins continues to surprise us with new, amazing products each year. For example one of their best sellers is their Baume Beaute Éclair or Beauty Flash Bomb. This product is a moisturizer that hydrates but also brightens & firms the skin. It gives a soft, smooth, dewy look, but not greasy. It is a heavier moisturizer but great for those needing a “wake-up” for their skin & seek multiple results from 1 product. Reviews have made Clarins Paris products featured in Allure’s ‘Best of Beauty’ for years.
- Garnier Skin Renew, this line had experienced skin care users skeptical with these products coming after their focus was on their hair line for years. However, the results speak for themselves and Garnier Renew products such as their Anti-Puff Eye Roller Gel and Dark Spot Overnight Peel, have put them on the top lists of the best of beauty for many magazines and even more raved about by the users. Instant results at a great price and found at most drug stores, Target and Walmart.
- SkinCeuticials, known perhaps best for their amazing eye cream, simply called “Eye Cream”, SkinCeuticals has a huge range of clinical-strength products approved by dermatologists as one of the best lines available. At the higher price point, it may no fit all budgets, but it gives you what you pay for; fast results and products that will last you. They also have cleansers starting at just $33. and provide highly effective products that meet every skin care concern there is.
- JuiceBeauty, an organic skin care line, JuiceBeauty has stormed to a top selling brand in what seems like overnight. They provide skin care, but also hair, body and makeup products that are organic as well. Their skin care line features a great price point, many products for each skin type, and pure, safe ingredients that are still effective. Some of their best sellers are Green Apple Peel, which delivers gentle yet powerful exfoliation for clearer skin, and their Stem Cellular Repair Moisturizer which is raved about for its age-correcting, skin texture changing results. JuiceBeauty can be found at most Ulta stores.
- Neutrogena, which has been around for decades, has stepped it up as another top dermatologist recommended line. They’ve created new categories of products, their most popular being their Rapid Wrinkle Repair, Age Defense & Rapid Clear. The products in these newer lines have given Neutrogena a top spot in most awards, magazine reviews and consumer reviews. The results are impressive for the price point, and the rejuvenated direction Neutrogena has taken with these specialty lines has gained them a great number of new users and happy consumers.