Good thing that the days when men were the only ones able to wear pants are over because they sure have evolved into exquisite garments; from strategically ripped skinny jeans to fabulously embellished in sequins cigarette pants; these statement pieces made its way into women’s wardrobe.
The weather is still pretty cold, and while we wait for warmer spring breezes to come, why not cover ourselves up sporting a fancy pair of pants or even better, a pant suit for those nights out; see Oscar de la Renta’s spring-summer 2013 collection for inspiration on this last option.
Let’s give skirts and dresses a break once in a while and embrace the gentlemen’s style; let’s show them who’s really wearing the pants.
BUY THE PANTS:
- White skinny pans with black vinyl details: $30.00
- Stretch Faux Leather Pants Womens Black: $64.00
- Topshop Tapered Pants Womens Black: $90.00
- Lashes Of London Jacquard Pants with Neon Piping: $68.60
- Chinti & Parker Drawstring Pant in cobalt blue: $119.61
- MOTO Sequin Jamie Jeans: $140.00
- Topshop 'Antonio' Embroidered Skinny Jeans Womens Black: $170.00
- Joyrich Hillside Rose Sweat floral printed Pant: $193.49
- BACK by Ann-Sofie Back Zip Sweat Pants: $219.88
- Current/ Elliot Skinny Jeans In Garnet: $263.85
- Current/ Elliot Stiletto Jean In Coated Bronze Foil: $296.39
- Current/ Elliot Rolled Skinny In Camel Leopard Cord: $334.21