The sweet and savory menu is composed entirely of shared-plates for guilt-free sampling with your brunch companions. Some stand out menu items created by Executive Chef, Heather Terhune include:
- Maine Lobster Frittata: potatoes, chives and lemon zest crème fraiche; ($11/$21)
- Sweet Corn Tamales: roasted poblano topped with pumpkin seed mole and a fried egg; ($9/$16)
- Pigs in a Blanket: house-made sausage links wrapped in pancakes on stick; ($8/$15)
You can also catch Head Bartender, Mike Ryan’s, spin on brunch cocktails in the Thirsty section:
- Fog-Cutter: Light rum, brandy, dry gin, orange, Orgeat and cream sherry ($13)
- Caesar: Vodka, clamato, Worcestershire, Tabasco, rock shrimp, lemon and olives ($13)
- Bloody Mary: pick your poison - Gin, Vodka, Tequila, Bourbon or Brandy ($13)
Saturdays & Sundays
7 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Sable Kitchen & Bar
505 N State St.
Chicago, IL 60654