Happy New Year,
New Year, New Wardrobe? Yes!! A new wardrobe sounds expensive but here is a list of how you can change your entire wardrobe without spending a dime!!
1. Take out all clothing that you have not worn in one year.
2. If there are things in this pile that you love, try them on.
3. Put the clothes that do not fit or that you do not want in a bag.
4. Take the bag to your car (taking it to the car gets it out of the house!).
5. Divide your closet by articles of clothing; i.e. blouses and tops, dress pants, skirts, dresses, jackets, coats.
6. Use your dresser drawers to keep jeans, t-shirts, panties, bras, socks and other underpinnings.
7. Go through your shoes. If you no longer want any of the pairs in your closet, place them in a bag.
8. Spend time putting new outfits together (that black sweater with the gold skirt works when last year you thought it didn't).
9. Pair the motorcycle boots that you have not worn in two years with that floral dress and jean jacket from your closet.
10. Each day, pair something together that you have never done so before. Viola! New wardrobe.