His latest class with Online Card Classes is Creative Chemistry 102. This class is designed to build upon the many ideas and concepts that he taught in Creative Chemistry 101. It includes hours of technique demonstration videos, step-by-step instructions, examples from guest artists, and like all Online Card Classes, giveaways!
Chemistry 102 is jam-packed with techniques. Tim Holtz designed this one-week course “to further your artistic confidence and technique know-how to take your creations to the next level.”
Creative Chemistry 102 includes:
- Learn techniques using Distress products, Layering Stencils, Alcohol Inks, Embossing Powders, working with various Surfaces, and so much more…
- Instructional videos from Tim
- Projects from guest artists, including Paula Cheney, Jennifer Mcguire, Shari Carroll, Kaz Hall, Richele Christensen, Wendy Vecchi, Shelly Hickox, Joy Kennedy, Debi Adams, Tammy Tutterow, Lisa Spangler, Mou Saha, Tami Hartley, Chelle Fowler, Kelly Rasmussen, Kristina Werner and Debby Hughes
- Creation of technique tag swatches with step by step instruction labels on the back
- PDFs with step-by-step written instructions that you can print out and take anywhere.
- A forum for discussion between students and Tim (open for pre-class discussion on October 1, 2013 and then archived on October 21, 2013 for your reference).
- Random giveaways for class participation.
- Shopping discounts to online stores during class (see info below).
- A student gallery to show your work!
As with all Online Card Classes, when you register for this class, you will have a LIFETIME ACCESS to all Creative Chemistry 102 videos, PDFs, and class materials.
This class starts on October 7 and costs $25. What a wonderful opportunity to learn, not just from Tim Holtz, but also from many of the other top artists in the industry.