Thirsty Lion Gastropub & Grill, is excited to announce the release of their summer fresh sheet. Thirsty Lion will offer four seasonal fresh sheets throughout the year, highlighting seasonally inspired dishes, cocktails, wines and beer, as well as utilizing local ingredients. This summer’s fresh sheet blends together cool and refreshing cocktails, with delicious and savory appetizers and entrees, perfect for enjoying dinner on their spacious patio. From Shrimp Ceviche, to Mesquite Smoked St. Louis Ribs, Thirsty Lion offers numerous menu options, perfect for every palate. Enjoy a summer night on the patio with a Raspberry Mint Mule-Jito, while watching the neighboring fountains, in the heart of the Union Station Neighborhood. This seasonal fresh sheet will run until summer ends in September.
A few of the seasonal items include dishes like:
- Shrimp Ceviche – Marinated in lime and olive oil with habaneros, sweet onions, avocado, cilantro, tomatoes and jicama; served with fresh corn tortilla chips.
- Tempura Fried Green Beans – Crispy fried with sambal chili lime dipping sauce
- Fresh Heirloom Tomato Caprese Salad – Vine ripened tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, basil and spring greens with white balsamic vinaigrette, virgin olive oil, sea salt and maple balsamic glaze.
- Seared Atlantic Sea Scallops – Flash seared with braised Tuscan kale, jasmine rice, fresh thyme and Meyer lemon beurre blanc.
- Quinoa & Black Bean Veggie Burger – House made with red and white quinoa, black beans, egg, jalapeño and pecorino Romano. Topped with avocado, arugula, tomato & sundried tomato tapenade and garlic pesto aioli on a grilled brioche bun.
- Grapefruit Gimlet – Deep Eddy Grapefruit vodka, Plymouth gin, fresh lime juice and simple syrup.