One of the first of its kind, the Technology Center of the Piedmont Triad opened its doors earlier this month in Greensboro. Located at 510 Hickory Ridge Drive, the technology center houses trade show platforms, classrooms, a call center, rentable office space and the home of BD Brown Communications, which was founded by the center’s CEO, William “Bill” Brown.
Mr. Brown, co-founder and COO Antoine Smith, founded the center to provide access to immersive and interactive technology and programming for tradeshows, showcases, higher education institutions, houses of worship and entrepreneurs. To take a virtual tour of the center, please click here.
From August 28th through September 5th, the center will be hosting a group of discussion panels, workshops and seminars conducted by area business owners and partners.
· Building Your Business Through Your Online Reputation – Derrick Spruiell – Mindset Marketing
· Live Website Analysis – Mark MacDonald – Be Known For Something
· Augmented Reality for Manufacturers – John Van Schaik & Terri Watkins – SocialMoxy
· What If Your Organization Disappeared? – Mark MacDonald – Be Known For Something
· Hit Before You Send: Leading Your Brand’s Communication Panel Discussion – Sindy Martin (Smartin International), Kristen Eckstein (The Ultimate Book Coach), Sue Polinsky (TechTriad), Mark Zajac (Team Triad Coaching)
· A Conversation on the Power of Technology – Avery Henderson – Aha! Possibilities
· Branding Your Expertise – Chisa Pennix-Brown – LadyBizness Inc.
· Improving Your Facebook IQ w/Live Facebook Reviews – Peter Raines – Get You Found Marketing
· Augmented Reality for Realtors – John Van Schaik & Terri Watkins – SocialMoxy
· Are you Ready to Make a Positive Change in Your Life? If So, Commit to Change Today! – Dr. Mark Zajac & Randy Moser – LifeZone 4
Previous presenters have included:
· Social Media Principles – Teddy Burriss – Burriss Consulting
· Creativity: A Cornerstone of Business & Personal Success – Avery Henderson – Aha! Possibilities
· Improving Your Facebook IQ – Peter Raines – Get You Found Marketing
Most of the events are free. For more information, or to register, please visit the center’s EventBrite page or call (336)790-1811.