The R+L Carriers New Orleans Bowl 2013, the final game in tonight's TV coverage and live streaming ESPN schedule, has a start time of 9:10 p.m. EST from the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans, La. According to a Dec. 21 ESPN report, there are plenty of story-lines and subplots in store for tonight's Bowl Championship Series day 1 finale.
For the Conference USA's (7-5) Tulane Green Wave, everyone will be keeping a close eye on 21-year-old junior quarterback, Nick Montana (153/288, 1654 yards, 14 touchdowns, 9 interceptions, 111.2 QBR), the son of legendary Pro Football Hall of Famer, Joe Montana.
For the Sun Belt's (8-4) Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns, the defending New Orleans Bowl champs will try and put a cap on their conference title season with consecutive Bowl victories for head coach Mark Hudspeth.
Who will win tonight's ESPN nationally televised game, which by the way, will also be streaming live courtesy of WatchESPN/ESPN3?
According to NCAA football 2013 oddsmakers, UL Lafayette will certainly have its work cutout against Tulane, as it'll have to defy the odds in order to come away with a "W" tonight.
Las Vegas' latest point spreads have the Green Wave [-3] favored by a field goal in their matchup with the Ragin’ Cajuns [+3], and the OVER/UNDER totals out to 49 points.
ATS Analysis Prior to Tulane-Lafayette Live Stream
- Tulane Spread: 59 percent.
- UL Lafayette Spread: 41 percent.
- OVER: 60 percent.
- UNDER: 40 percent.
Trends Prior to ESPN Start Time
- Tulane is 4-0 ATS in its last four games following a straight-up loss.
- Tulane is 4-0 ATS versus teams with winning records.
- Tulane is 5-0 ATS in its last five games after accumulating less than 100 rushing yards in its previous game.
- Lafayette is 5-1 ATS in its last six games after scoring less than 20 points in its previous game.
- Lafayette is 4-1 ATS in its last five December games.
- Lafayette is 11-3 ATS against teams with winning records.
New Orleans Bowl 2013 TV Coverage Extra Point
- UNDER is 5-0-1 in Tulane's last six games following a straight-up loss.
- UNDER is 6-1 in Tulane's last seven games after accumulating less than 100 yards rushing in its previous game.
- UNDER is 4-1 in Lafayette's last 5 against teams with winning records.
- OVER is 4-0 in Lafayette's last four non-conference games.
- OVER is 8-1-1 in Lafayette's last 10 games following a straight-up loss.
- OVER is 7-1-1 in Lafayette's last nine games after accumulating less than 275 total yards in its previous game.
Don't miss the R+L Carriers New Orleans Bowl 2013 between the Tulane Green Wave versus the UL Lafayette Ragin' Cajuns. Watch it live on ESPN's national broadcast, or simply visit WatchESPN's live stream page at the official TV coverage start time to watch it live on a desktop, tablet, mobile phone or other internet-operated devices.