Today kicks off New Orleans Bayou Bash in New Orleans Square at Disneyland. It’s part of the “Limited Time Magic” going on all year at Disneyland and Walt Disney World. The celebration will be taking place from 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. on the following dates: Jan, 18 – 21, Jan. 25 – 27, Feb. 1 -3 and Feb. 8 – 12.
The celebration includes the following:
- Character meet n’ greets with Princess Tiana, and Mickey, Minnie and Goofy dressed in their Mardi Gras attire.
- Jambalaya Jazz Band will be performing jazz music.
- Princess Tiana’s Mardi Gras Celebration where guests can see Princess Tiana, Prince Naveen and Louis float down the Rivers of America while enjoying music from “The Princess and the Frog”.
- Royal Street Bachelors, they will be joined at various times throughout the day by Princess Tiana.
Guests can even enjoy special food items only available during this bash. The restaurants taking part in the party include:
- Blue Bayou: Bayou Bouillabaisse with lobster, shrimp, red snapper, mussels and littleneck clams in a saffron-seafood broth, and apple fritters a la mode with vanilla bean ice cream.
- Café Orleans: Fat City” Bass featuring pan-seared bass, cauliflower-potato cake, mango-pineapple relish and a dash of Scotch Bonnet pepper sauce.
- French Market Restaurant: Shrimp corn fritters and red velvet or chocolate gooey cupcakes.
- Harbour Galley: Shrimp cocktail with jicama-mango slaw and Louisiana-style lobster roll on buttered brioche.
- Mint Julep Bar: Bananas Foster beignets with caramel dipping sauce.
- Royal Street Veranda: Hot apple fritters.
To make reservations for Blue Bayou and Café Orleans, call (714) 781-DINE or email dining reservations requests to email@example.com. Reservations for Disneyland restaurants can be made up to 60 days in advance.