For the first time since 2007, the Buffalo and Erie County Botanical Gardens is introducing new membership levels and pricing. These new membership standards went into effect on January 1st, 2014, but are not yet updated on the Gardens’ website, www.buffalogardens.com.
The two new membership levels introduced are the Dual Membership and the Family Advantage Membership. The Dual Membership includes two adults (names will both be on membership card), as well as two guest passes; the cost for this membership is $55 per year. The Family Advantage Membership includes three adults (names will all be on the membership card) and dependent children under age 18, as well as four guest passes; the cost is $85 per year.
All Gardens memberships included free admission to the Gardens; discounts on selected events, shows, exhibits and classes; a 10-percent discount in the gift shop and plant sales; seasonal mailing and invitations to special events; and reciprocal admission at nearly 300 gardens and arboretums across the country.
Other membership options available include:
· Student (with ID) – for one student; includes two guest passes - $35
· Senior (55+) – for once senior; includes two guest passes - $35
· Individual – for one adult; includes two guest passes - $45
· Grandparents – for two adults and up to four grandchildren under age 18; includes four guest passes - $65
· Family/Household – for two adults and dependent children under age 18; includes four guest passes - $65
· Gardener Advantage – for two adults; includes six guest passes and a $10 gift certificate for the gift shop - $100
Group memberships for Garden Clubs and Plant Societies ($130) and for Special Needs Groups ($45, $65 and $85) are also available – for more information on any of these membership levels and to become a member of the Buffalo and Erie County Botanical Gardens, call 716-827-1584 x 204.
Check out all of Paula’s Buffalo Examiner columns:
Follow Paula on:
· Facebook – Paula Thompson Freelance
· Twitter - @paulat14
· Website – paulathompsonfreelance.com
· Flickr – PaulaThompsonFreelance
Contact Paula at firstname.lastname@example.org