Four months ago I had the honor of running a contest for H&M's grand opening at Flat Iron Mall, here in Colorado. We ended up having three lucky winners! The ladies were kind enough to share their new styles with us just in time for the New Year.
The lucky ladies:
- Jessica Small
- Rachel Hill
- Desiree Shank
You can view their looks in the above slide show.
If you are looking for a few new styles for the New Year try out these current hot trends:
- Romantic, a la Downton Abby
- Mixing prints & Patterns
- Fun shades and glasses
- Color (I mean bold brights)
Want to get a jump on spring 2013? As a member of Fashion Group International I get first look at upcoming trends before the masses. Here are the trends for the upcoming season:
- Comfort is key, lose fitting garments will be popular this spring (look toward boyfriend cuts and flowing fabrics ladies).
- Origami inspired pieces (folds, pleats and geometric lines/cuts added into the comfort look).
- Pairing opposites (dressy & casual pieces combined, opposite colors and prints combined).
- Black, white, transparency and pastels are the colors to wear, while we will see less brights from the current season.
- Blouse tops
- Shorts (not just casual but for dressy occasions as well). Shorts will look great with the new flowy and dressy blouse tops coming out.
- Prints include florals, checks and geometric shapes.
- Shoes even go for a more comfortable take this spring with sneaker inspired hints, flats, sandals (i.e. Birkenstocks), smaller and thicker heels on pumps
- Accessories are still bold and big
Don’t forget to follow my blog, From Point A to B, for more tips and see them in action when I wear and style the upcoming trends. Need help putting some of the looks together? Send me your fashion questions by Monday and I’ll post an answer on my Facebook fan page.