When the comedy first premiered, Winston (Lamorne Morris) was not one of the original roommates in the loft. Before Winston, for one episode, there was Coach (Damon Wayans, Jr.). When “Happy Endings” received another season on ABC, Wayans was forced to drop out of the project and the character was written out in episode two.
But now he is back to visit his old friends and his first order of business is taking the boys out to a strip club to celebrate his newfound single status. Needless to say Jess (Zooey Deschanel) is not thrilled at the idea of her boyfriend Nick (Jake Johnson) spending his Tuesday night at a strip club.
Instead of making the mature choice, Nick manages to upset Jess even further with his decision to go and she retaliates by heading out for a night on the town with Cece (Hannah Simone). Needless to say, it’s a recipe for disaster on both sides.
Here are five things to watch for in the episode:
1. Taye Diggs guest stars as a man who has taken an interest in Jess. He’s got a lot going on for him maturity wise and Jess is very impressed when he talks about his trip to Brazil.
2. Winston has big plans for the boys’ night at the strip club, but he makes a costly error in judgment that leads to a new nickname.
3. Nick gets some valuable advice from a surprising source.
4. One of the men has an emotional breakdown in the strip club.
5. Someone ends up naked in the loft elevator.