Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be Tony Stark? You may not have the riches that he does or the cool laboratory, but you can have JARVIS, his personal, artificial intelligence computer system, which could help keep him out of a little bit of trouble should he listen to it.
JARVIS is the voice of reason you hear in the "Iron Man" movies as well as "The Avengers. He is the voice of actor Paul Bettany ("A Beautiful Mind" and "The Da Vinci Code"), but it is also a one of a kind interactive experience app now available on your iPad, iPhone or iPod. Once you have it you can explore the world of armor that is "Iron Man" as well as get an inside look at things you have never seen before pertaining to the movie. Sync it with your Blu-ray player and gain access to never before seen exclusive content as you watch "Iron Man 3," and JARVIS will even function as a voice activated remote control on your Blu-ray player. This is the first time ever that voice activated Blu-ray is made available.
JARVIS can also be used to create customized alarms (no more annoying beep beep beep), download ringtones, check the weather, post to Facebook and more, all with voice activation.
The full list of Iron Man 3 Jarvis: A Marvel Second Screen Experience functions are as follows.
- Like Tony Stark, users can engage JARVIS through voice-activated commands
- Receive messages from JARVIS, download ringtones, post to Facebook and more
- Check time, local weather as well as set alarms through the integrated Clock mode
- Initiate media delivered in messages, including video, audio, image, ringtone or website
- Install unique ringtones
- Unlock 42 unique Iron Man suits (plus additional “Ghost” file)
- When connected to the same network as the Blu-ray player, JARVIS will function as the Blu-ray remote control, or the user can simply “say what you see” and the app will do the rest.
Here's how to access:
1. Install the free app to your iOS™ device from the Apple iTunes Store
2. Verify that your iOS device and Blu-ray player are connected to the same Wifi Network.
3. Insert Marvel’s Iron Man 3 Blu-ray and Launch the App.
The JARVIS app is customizable, free and fun. It also has a sense of humor, as you can see from this sample video. It is also only available at this time in the U.S., English speaking Canada and Japan.
What tasks will you use JARVIS for once it's in the palm of your hand?
Iron Man 3 will be available on Blu-ray Combo Pack on September 24th!