New dungeons are coming for MMO “Tera: Rising”. En Masse Entertainment will be adding all-new dungeons to the popular PC game with dynamic new game modes, epic bosses, and elite gear. The new content is scheduled to be added on July 8th, 2014.
Sneak peeks for the new content have revealed 4 new dungeons. Here are content overviews for the new material:
· Type: 3-Player Prison Protection
· Key Features: Fight your way through waves of enemies and a fatal boss in order to put a stop to Risalke's plan to free the deadly prisoner, Lakan.
· Description: Hidden in the Great Rift since before the Age of Mortals lies a secret prison, built for one inmate: the reptilian god, Lakan. But now an ambitious sorceress is about to stage the world's most dangerous prison break.
· Type: 1-Player Rescue Mission
· Key Features: Defeat the creatures of the ghilliedhus' primal forest. Rescue Banyakas's ward spirits— or be forced to battle them later. Win Deathstain items, molten tokens, and more.
· Description: A patriarch has been driven to madness by a primeval monolith. As he and his people begin to unravel, mortals everywhere must beware the dire consequences.
· Type: 7-Player Surgical Strike
· Key Features: Cut and burn your way through the bizarre creatures erupting from the Abscess, and the mutated bosses that lead them.
· Description: The Great Rift is a wound in the world—and part of it has become infected. Seek the source, and burn it out...before it spreads!
· Type: 10-Player Big Boss BAM Slam
· Key Features: Join the explorer, Vandraul, as he recruits adventurers to help secure the near-mythical Floating Stone, from the clutches of the gargantuan beetle-beast Koleogg.
· Description: Battle along one of two paths, through the path of hostile villagers and sentries or a succession of BAMs, to reach the insidious Yativio corpse-flower, the giant hornet Vesporax, the dreaded Koleogg, and finally the fabled Floating Stone.
Fun new stories and exciting action from BAM’s to rescue missions will soon be released for “Tera: Rising”. These dungeons will be available starting July 8, 2014. To play “Tera:Rising” for free or find out more about the game visit tera.enmasse.com.