New Christian girls magazine

Cadia Magazine. By Christian girls for Christian girls.
Cadia Magazine. By Christian girls for Christian girls.
screenshot from

• RĂ©ne Girard (Ft. Worth Christianity & Culture) 5 years ago

Great article! Maybe I can help spread the word too. I hope they get a lot of traffic.

• Charity 5 years ago

Loved it Edie!!! Wow I've been so excited for this... when the email popped up in my inbox I almost screamed! I knew what it was... :) Thank you - that was so sweet! Also, for whoever is reading this - I work with Megan on Cadia and there is also a blog that you can follow - no posts yet but in April/May we hope to start posting on it - that will be a "feature". So I'd invite you to follow it so you know when the first post (and the posts after that) are/is published! The blog is at: cadiamagazine {dot} blogspot {dot} com - I had to put it in this format because the comment feature will not let me put links in... Sorry for any inconvenience. Thank you!
    and thank you again Edie - I loved reading it!
    God bless!

• Mary Moss 5 years ago

This is so exciting! I plan to subscribe when they're ready to go live!! Wonderful interview Edie. I hope Christian bloggers will "advertise" Cadia and help to get the word out. Great idea! Great modeling for other girls!

Richmond Frugal Family Examiner

• Marsha's Musings 5 years ago

This looks like a resource I'll want to tap into in my ministry with at risk teen girls.

• No one 5 years ago

I was treated very rudely, my emails were ignored and I'm not impressed! I'll stick with Susie magazine thank you!

• Edie 5 years ago

Thank you for your comments No One. If you are affiliated with a Christian magazine I would love to interview you or someone on the magazine as well. As Christians we need to remember that none of us are perfect. That is why we all need a Savior, Jesus Christ. Jesus said that it is by our love for each other, meaning within the body of Christ, that unbelievers will see Jesus and come to know Him as their Lord and Savior.

Rich blessings to you!

• Meggie 5 years ago

This is going to be SOO awesome!

• Charity 5 years ago

Thanks for your sweet comments girls! :)
    Blessings in Christ,