Educational writing doesn’t have to involve painstaking, groundbreaking research for a thesis paper.
There is great joy to be found in writing stories simply for the ones we’ve dedicated our lives and careers to- children.
During National Book Month, some educators may be interested in learning how to get their manuscript out of a desk drawer and onto paper.
Mirror Publishing is a great place to publish a first children’s or young adult fiction book. They are a small co-operative press based right here in Milwaukee. Here’s what makes them different from other publishers:
- They are selective about what they publish.
- They do help with proofreading and editing.
- They only make 50 cents from every book sold.
- They make books available through every major wholesaler.
- They have incredible freelance artists available to authors at a fraction of normal cost.
- They do not do contracts since it is counter-productive to authors.
- They provide constant contact to authors.
To get started, submit your inquiry here.
Teachers, administrators, parents, even kids… get publishing! It's easy and inexpensive.
For more information: