After much speculation and anticipation, the new cast of “Dancing with the Stars” was revealed this morning (February 26, 2013) on "Good Morning America." From a country legend to a Disney darling, the cast does not disappoint. The stars and their professional partners for the 2013 season are:
- Wynona Judd and Tony Dovolani
- D.L. Hughley and Cheryl Burke
- Jacoby Jones and Karina Smirnoff
- Lisa Vanderpump and Gleb Savchenko
- Andy Dick and Sharna Burgess
- Victor Ortiz and Lindsay Arnold
- Zendaya Coleman and Valentin Chmerkovskiy
- Aly Raisman and Mark Ballas
- Ingo Rademacher and Kym Johnson
- Kelly Pickler and Derek Hough
- Dorothy Hamil and Tristan MacManus
We see the addition of three new professional dancers, including Lindsay Arnold who appeared on “So You Think You Can Dance.” While many of the veterans are returning, fan favorite Maksim Chmerkovskiy recently announced that after several seasons he has decided to leave the show. The new season kicks off with a two-hour premiere on Monday, March 18 at 8 p.m. ET on ABC. For more information on the new cast of Dancing With the Stars, visit ABC’s website.
Who are you most excited to see?