The third annual New York City Green Festival has a new home this year at Pier 94 and if you want to attend the April 26-27 event, now’s the time to register.
For the last 13 years, Green Festivals around the country have been committed to helping people and businesses find solutions to make our communities socially, economically and environmentally healthier with something for everyone:
- The widest selection of products and services to enable you to work, play and live green – including food, fashion, health, energy, construction and design;
- A unique marketplace of more than 300 eco-friendly businesses offering everything from all-natural body care products and organic clothing to Fair Trade gifts, home renovations made from renewable resources, plus organic, non-GMO or local, artisanal foods.
- Vegan and vegetarian cooking demonstrations;
- Educational activities for children and families;
- Panels featuring inspirational speakers; and
- Live music and entertainment.
It’s also a great place for networking with other green business owners and entrepreneurs.
For more information or to register as an exhibitor at New York City Green Festival, click here.
Can’t make it to the event this month? Not to worry. There will be other Green Festivals throughout the year in Washington, D.C., Los Angeles, Chicago and San Francisco – and we’ll preview all of them for you right here. So stay tuned.
You can obtain the latest news and advice on green products and practices right here by clicking on the Subscribe button at the top of this page for regular updates.
To access an extensive archive of green business articles, click on my name.
And if you like an article, please share it on Twitter or Facebook.